Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Brothers...

Nothing makes me happier than receiving phone calls from my little brother (stationed in Ft. Riley) but sometimes that kid is annoying. This morning my cell phone, which is sitting on my desk in my office, rings and I know it's my brother because the song "American Soldier" is serenading me. I of course am not in my office, I am chatting with a co-worker in her office. I make a mad dash for my phone and stub my toe on the corner of the desk. Instant pain. But I collect myself and answer the phone to this... "You better answer your phone on the first ring next time I call you!" EXCUSE ME! I of course proceeded to inform him that he will not speak to me in that way or I will beat him to a bloody pulp (I'm afraid he's not scared anymore now that he's 6'2 and 200 lbs of muscle, while I am 5'7 and 130). However he laughs at me and says "I ain't scared." My worst fear now confirmed! Now I need a new threat to keep him in check. Any ideas? My toe still hurts. I fear it needs amputated. That should make him feel good! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment