Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas, Snow and a Marine

I can't wait til Christmas! Christmas at mom's with my husband, my brother and his wife. Some of my favorite people in the world all under one roof! I wish it were Christmas every day! The only thing that would make it better would be.... SNOW! That's right... SNOW! I LOVE SNOW! I want to go sledding. YAY for SNOW!

To make the holiday season even more amazing, I received a letter in the mail this morning from a Marine who I sent a package and Christmas card to earlier in the month. A friend of ours from church has a nephew who is deployed with a Marine unit in Iraq and it's amazing to hear his stories and read his words of thanks! It warms me inside to know that something as small as a card and a package of goodies delighted him to such an incredible extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment