Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Work, Work and more Work

It's been a great day thus far! Went this morning and did some work at a good friends house, helping her get her life all organized for the family coming in this weekend for her daughter's graduation, went to lunch, finished the work at the house and came back to the office. Going to have dinner tonight with some good friends, watch AI and vote 5000000x for Kris Allen, hoping to make him the next American Idol, and then home to get ready to do it all over again tomorrow.

We showed the house yesterday. Apparently the couple liked the house, but thought that it didn't really fit them. Losers. Someone needs to buy my house already. For real.

On a happier note, I just finished up the semester and am all registered and ready to go for my FINAL semester as an undergraduate student. 3 online courses in 8 weeks and I am FINISHED!!! YAY! (I hate you Holly.... you know why!)

No comments:

Post a Comment